Features for the Honda HRX217VKA
The Honda HRX217VKA self-propelled lawn mower features their variable speed Select Drive, which allows you to adjust speed from 0 to 4 mph using a adjustable dial on the handle bars. This mower has the Versamow System with Clip Director, which allows for 4-in-1 cutting options; mulch, bag, discharge, and leaf shred. The Honda HRX217VKA also has a twin blade cutting system that creates more finely cut clippings.
- Select Drive System: Easily adjust the speed by rotating the speed adjust dial. Then engage the Select Drive control for intuitive, comfortable speed control up to 4 mph.
- Versamow System: 4-in-1 mowing options (mulch, bag, discharge, and leaf shred). Honda’s Versamow Clip Director allows you to control how much grass is sent to the collector or recirculated for mulching. Choose full bag or full mulch or any of the 7 increments between the those two settings.
- MicroCut Twin Blade System: The MicroCut twin blade system produces smaller clipping sizes, which lead to better decomposition for mulched grass and better bagging since the clippings compact better into the collection bag.
- NeXite Cutting Deck: The Honda HRX217VKA’s cutting deck is made of NeXite, which is a high impact resistant and durable polymer material. This deck comes with a lifetime warranty and is resistant to dents, rust, and corrosion. The HRX217VKA’s deck is also designed to keep grass circulating longer to produce a finer quality of mulch.
- Honda GCV200 Engine: The Honda GCV200 engine is a powerful, high quality engine that is CARB compliant and features an automatic choke that makes it easy to start.
- EZ Fold Handle: The quick release handle makes adjusting the height for storage easy, without needing tools or attachments.