This isn’t just any walk-behind mower. The Super Recycler is what other mowers aspire to be. Leveraging time-tested Toro engineering, the Super Recycler delivers the perfect cut every time, while nourishing your lawn to provide a rich, green cut that landscape pros relish. Fertilize your lawn while you mow with Toro’s Super Recycler Cutting System. With top-of-the line samurai sword sharpness and stiffened blades combined with under-deck wedges that shave down clippings into an ultra-fine mulch, adding nutrients, Lawn Vitamins, back into your lawn. Married with Vortex Technology and the commercial-grade Bagging Tunnel, Toro has enhanced the process of moving clippings around sending them further back into the mulching bag so you empty less often. Simply put, it’s the perfect expression of lawn mowing mulching or bagging. A mower’s dream.
- Conveniently step away from the mower to remove sticks, toys and debris without having to restart the engine each time with Blade SpinStop technology, everything you need to keep you moving and mowing
- Through time-tested engineering, the Super Recycler delivers commercial-grade reliability with construction that the pros demand; including a cast aluminum deck that is built to last, ball bearing wheels that reduce friction and extends the life of your machine, plus an ultra-smooth mowing experience – it’s like you’re floating above the lawn, quite literally, it’s ready for anything.
- Next level mowing. With top-of-the line samurai sword sharpness and stiffened blades combined with under-deck wedges that shave down clippings into an ultra-fine mulch, adding nutrients, Lawn Vitamins, back into your lawn.
- No ordinary push mower, intuitively sensing engineering powers Toro’s exclusive personal pace auto-drive self-propel technology with personal pace, when you go, it goes, in perfect harmony with your walking pace, just grab the easy-to-steer handle and go – no knobs or levers, up hills, down hills, long stretches, it doesn’t make a difference – personal pace doesn’t push or pull you around instead it perfectly matches you and your pace
- Supercharge your mow with the power of Vortex Technology. Like having an EF 5 tornado under the commercial grade cast aluminum deck, the technology pulls more air into the cutting chamber, creating greater airflow and time for the blades to mince grass into ultra-fine bits that are then driven back into your lawn to feed as Lawn Vitamins, transforming your lawn into green perfection. Once you go vortex, you’ll never go back.
- Ultimate comfort, flex handle suspension technology delivers ultimate comfort for your hands and wrists, just like high-end shocks on your dream pick-up truck, you’ll glide over holes and bumps with ease and your hands they’ll be ready to enjoy an icy cold 1 immediately after your chores (wink, wink) are done
- Fully fill and empty less often, collect more rich, green goodness with Toro’s super bagger, equipped with vortex technology, more air injected into the cutting chamber minces grass clippings until ultra-fine, plus with a commercial-grade bagging tunnel, grass clippings are blown further into the super bagger, allowing clippings to collect from the back of the bag, ensuring you are fully filling the bag and emptying less often
- Featuring traction high wheels with sealed ball bearings that deliver off-road performance, our aggressive wide-tread wheels provide easier maneuverability, greater comfort and more precision control even on the most challenging terrains. See that hill, see that slope, see those potholes in your lawn, no problem.
- Hassle-free maintenance with no oil change ever, simply use top it off (model: 139-0628) periodically between mows
- 3-in-1 versatility, whether it’s reducing clumps and adding nutrients with the mulching option, a perfectly manicured look with bagging or powering through tall, thick grass with the side discharge, you’ll enjoy exceptional versatility regardless of your mowing preference
- Mowing muscle, you’ll never have to worry about getting bogged down in wet, thick stuff with a 163cc briggs and stratton engine
- We’ve Got You Covered. Enjoy peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its mowers with a 5-year guaranteed-to-start engine warranty and 5-year limited warranty. Count on it.
- Protect your investment, protect your mower’s engine by adding Toro top-it-off SAE 30 4-cycle premium lawn mower engine oil, just top off as needed, extend the life of your mower with Toro fuel stabilizer
- Based on average TraQline dollar share for walk behind mower market from 2015- 2021
- Gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer, as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on these mowers may be significantly lower
- Note: actual product offers may varySee retailer for complete warranty details.
- California residents see prop 65 warning
- For questions about service and repair, please reference the Service & Repair document
Warranty / Certifications: